Any project by an individual or a company in any sector needs imagination to succeed and imagination comes from a creative mind. ProVision, basically the vision of a pro, offers creative consultancy to companies and individuals, providing advice, content provision and experience, along with writing and performance guidance, gained from over half a century in the music, media, literary and entertainment industries.
Many people have personal trainers, so why not have a personal consultant?
Since the lockdowns of 2020 and 2021 many projects need that extra ingredient to get back on track and ProVision offers help at a reasonable cost, aware of the financial restraints caused by the last two years of inactivity.
Its creator, BAFTA Nominated Richard Digance, is also a Gold Award recipient from The British Academy of Composers and Songwriters and he is on hand with this personal service that offers creative thinking and input into any project big or small, and we really do mean big or small. Richard's past experience is vast and impressive and he's certain he can help expand your potential with his words of wisdom. So exactly what experience does he bring to you?
* Co-founder of Entertainment Rights Plc, a company that purchased Sleepy Kids Plc, the company owned by HRH The Duchess of York. and its catalogue including Budgie The Little Helicopter, After 12 months trading on The London Stock Exchange it reached a market cap pf £129 million.
* Founder of The New Forest Folk Festival, now one of Britain's most established acoustic music festivals.
* Creative consultant to The Creatrix Gallery, a successful multi-media concept founded in 2021.
* Creative Consultant to The Yellow Cafe social media project.
* Composer of audiobook soundtrack music for, amongst others, Bill Bryson, one of the world's biggest-selling travel writers.
* After-dinner speech writer for many celebrities including the late football legend, George Best, Sky TV pundit Chris Kamara, cricket legend David Gower, plus a corporate/conference speech writer for many CEOs and company directors.
* Documentary music contributor to award-winning documentaries 'Dying For A Drink' 'Can Buy Me Love' and 'Down To Earth' and The BBC's 'Over The Hill.' Music composed for The Grimethorpe Colliery Band.
* Soundtrack composer and jingle writer of numerous TV and radio productions and TV ads
* Speech writing and assistance for celebratory occasions such as best-man speeches, birthdays, anniversaries and even retirement speeches for any individual.
* Recipient of The Paul Harris Award, the highest award of Rotary Club International, for his fund-raising towards eradication of polio.
email Richard at ProVisionConsultancy@btinternet.com
'Richard Digance is brilliant' - Bill Bryson, best-selling author
'Richard Digance is a National Treasure' - Bob Harris, BBC Radio legend
'Richard Digance was a great inspiration;' Ross Noble, top comedian